We have a network of contacts across the U.S. and Canada.
US AND CANADA GOVERNMENT RESOURCES
These are some of our major contacts throughout the USA and Canada. If you have any questions, you can contact the IMSI.
For information, please see below or contact the email@example.com.
- Maple Crop Report from the United States Department of Agriculture & Food & Drug Administration (USDA) National Agricultural Statistics Service
- USDA Maple Topics & Resources
- Maple Syrup Grades
- USDA Acer Access and Development Program
- US National Agricultural Statistics Service Information: Maple Statistics
- USFDA The Nutrition Facts Label. Guidance issued by Susan T. Mayne, Director of Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition (CFSAN) on June 18, 2019.
- USFDA The Nutrition Facts Label: Declaration of Added Sugars for Single-Ingredient Sugars and Certain Cranberry Products.
- USFDA Guidance for Industry for the Declaration of Added Sugars on Honey, Maple Syrup, Other Single-Ingredient Sugars and Syrups, and Certain Cranberry Products.
- USFDA Nutrition Innovation Strategy
- USFDA Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA)
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency: Canadian Food Labelling Guidelines
- Industry Labelling Tool from Canadian Food Inspection Agency
- Canadian Federal Maple Products Regulations
- Statistics Canada Maple Industry
- Products and Producers of Maple Syrup in Québec: Statistics